OTAs Day 1 Notes:
1. Doug Pederson announced in his press conference that Carson Wentz will have no limitations, he’s completely healthy.
2. No worries from the team about the absence of Malcolm Jenkins.
3. Fletcher Cox, Nigel Bradham, and Brandon Brooks will miss some practice time in OTAs.
4. Alshon Jeffery and Zach Brown weren’t practicing
5. Ronald Darby, Corey Clement, and Rodney McLeod worked on the side as all are rehabbing knee injuries.
6. Sidney Jones and Rasul Douglas worked as the two outside cornerbacks with Ronald Darby and Jalen Mills recovering. Andrew Sendejo and Tre Sullivan were the starters at safety.
7. Avonte Maddox was the starter at nickel corner, likely where he’ll be this season.
8. There was shifts around the offensive line. Big V got work at right guard, Jordan Mailata worked at right tackle, and Stefen Wisniewski worked at center.
9. JJ Arcega-Whiteside got some reps in the slot.
10. Shelton Gibson and JJ got some starter reps at wide receiver, Charles Johnson was the first guy in for Alshon Jeffery.
11. Lots of different guys at linebacker.
12. Dallas Goedert made a handful of nice plays.